Whether you’re creating your first home or forever home a classic interior will confidently stand the test of time. Keeping true to what we know lights us up, my take on a classic look leans to a broody and masculine feel but feel free to spin it however your heart desires.
Key elements to consider:
- A classic scheme feels simple, strong, with a black and white colour palette.
- Marble or marble-look is a staple in a classic scheme.
- Heritage wall panelling is synonymous with a classic scheme.
- Include dark timber-look vinyl flooring for its richness and warmth.
- Polished chrome is the ultimate in simple elegance.
- A stripe in your soft furnishings is timeless and effortlessly chic.
Click here to read more on How to do classic style interior design