What it feels like
Owning your own home is an accomplishment, a milestone and a big responsibility but just imagine how amazing it would feel – to build something that is a reflection of you, and an expression of who you are. That’s what we love doing here at Ausmar Homes.
Why it seems impossible
Owning a home at any stage of life is one of the most challenging undertakings an individual or couple may come across. The difficulties around getting into the property market for first home buyers seem endless. Statistics are broadcasted through media sources almost daily around first home buyers being priced out of the market.
Rising costs of living, already absorbent house prices and tighter home loan lending criteria are just a few reasons why some young Australians are starting to think home ownership is out of reach. But the joy and pride you feel in owning your own home far outweigh the barriers to achieving the dream.
But rest assured it’s definitely not the doom and gloom that the media portrays. There are options, sensible options that give you the confidence that the future is bright, almost as bright as a newly built home. Building a home provides many benefits and the process is actually a lot easier than you may think – especially with the right team.
Why you shouldn’t give up on your pursuit to home ownership
Although it may seem difficult at first there are great options that award you the opportunity to not only own your home but have a lifestyle to go with it.
Life shouldn’t always be about a compromise (and doesn’t have to with the Ausmar Homes First Home Buyer’s offer). Yes, it’s certainly important that we live within our means, but taking advantage of available and practical home ownership options forgo the need to compromise. Ausmar Homes are proud to be part of the journey many eventual first home owners will take to accomplish their dream. On top of this, Ausmar Homes is excited to offer First Home Buyers the opportunity to realise the Australian dream of home ownership.
Providing just a few areas of eligibility are met you’ll be able to not only own your own home but build it brand new to your taste and preferences – a home that is uniquely you!
Ausmar have a proud history, building amazing homes for honest, hard-working Queenslanders.
Why do so many choose to build new?
It’s simple, it just makes great sense. There are many benefits associated with building a new home and the process is actually a lot easier than you may think, particularly when you choose to build with an award-winning Master Builder like Ausmar Homes.
- You get choice on design – a new home is yours, based on your own individuality. It’s like a blank canvas ready to be splashed with colour and built with a purpose, just for you and/or your family.
- Building a new home entitles you to the First Home Owner’s Grant (FHOG) – a state government incentive that makes it easier for Australian’s looking to enter the property market – a helping hand.
As of 2019, the current value of the FHOG in Queensland properties is $15,000 if you are buying or building a new home up to the value of $750,000. This grant is only available to first time home buyers purchasing a new property or for people who are building their own property (or contracting with a builder to do it on their behalf).
General FHOG eligibility criteria include;
- The home you are buying or building must be new and valued less than $750,000 (including land).
A new home is a brand new dwelling that has not been previously occupied as a place of residence or sold as a place of residence.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- You must be an Australian citizen, have a permanent visa or be part of a joint first home owners grant application, along with an Australian citizen. In some circumstances, New Zealand nationals with a special category visa may also be eligible.
- You must not have owned a home previously.
- You have not received a first home owners grant previously.
You can read more on the First Home Owner’s Grant here
- Choice on land – By building a new home, you will have a much broader choice of where to build. There are new home estates being developed with a ‘community’ in mind, giving you the opportunity to live in a functional thriving neighbourhood utilising intelligent practices of town planning.
- Greater capital gain – In most instances, a brand-new home is typically worth more, after completion, than what it costs to build.
- Further to the point of community a strong building industry provides stimulation for the economy, so we all win.
How Ausmar Homes can get you into your own home sooner!
The building process starts with having a sense of your budget and all other aspects follow suit. With budget (to acquire a home loan) being the biggest obstacle faced right at the start of the journey to homeownership, it’s no wonder why so many hopeful First Home Buyer’s view owning a home as ‘just a dream’.
The emphasis on the percentage deposit you’re able to outlay is so heavily broadcast that it seems an insurmountable challenge for potential First Home Buyer’s, but the truth is, you can get into your first home sooner and with a deposit as low as just 10k.
With Ausmar Homes, becoming a homeowner can be your reality. The team at Ausmar Homes want to show you how you can escape the rental rut and own your first home with as little as $10K deposit.
This is an exclusive first home buyer’s solution that gives you the opportunity to enter the market and build something of your very own. No gimmicks, we just have a way to help people, couples and families just like you to achieve owning a home sooner.
It is a sensible solution that allows the first home buyer to build a brand-new home with Ausmar Homes.
You don’t need to wait till you’ve saved a 10% or 20% deposit to own a beautiful Ausmar Home. You can now enjoy your very own home without the unnecessary mortgage stress. All you need is;
- To have a solid rental history, even if it’s as short as three months,
- To be able to qualify for the state governments first owners grant and
- To have a clear credit history
We want you to love your home for a lifetime so it’s all about ensuring you’re in a qualified position to start a new home build.
Ausmar Home’s first home buyer’s solution (as with all our home builds) is backed by honesty, integrity and transparency throughout the entire build process. We want you to enjoy the journey without the stress and worry that may come with such a significant project.
Ausmar Homes is an award-winning builder who has built a strong reputation of being accessible and communicate throughout the build process.
Simply contact our First Home build specialists and we’ll be in touch and have you on your way to owning your first home sooner than you thought.