We’re thrilled to announce our Homes4Life project has been awarded the State 2017 Master Builders Qld Lifestyle Housing for High Care Needs, Disabled and Seniors.
Within the Queensland construction community, Master Builders Queensland are held in the highest regard and have grown to become one of the region’s most distinguished Housing & Construction Award’s program. Housing and Construction Awards recognise the achievements of those who lead the way in the design, construction, innovation and technology of housing and commercial projects.
The fully adaptable demonstration home was the first of many designs in the Homes4Life range and has won five awards since 2016 including two state level. It features 4 bedrooms, a separate carer’s area, electric opening doors, fully wheelchair accessible bathrooms and many more specifically tailored features.
HOMES4LIFE provides independent, purpose-built living for those with disabilities and the Sippy Downs home has seen three residents and a carer housed and living independently for approximately twelve months.
Planning for the next Homes4Life project is already underway and it is envisaged the project will start late 2018 and be due for completion by early 2019.
To find out more about Ausmar Assist and Homes4Life, please visit contact our office on 5319 1500.
Homes4Life Project Awards
- 2016 HIA Sunshine Coast / Wide Bay Housing Awards – Specialised Housing
- 2016 HIA Qld State – Specialised Housing
- 2017 Australasian Housing Institute – Highly Commended Leading Housing Development Project Award
- 2017 Master Builders Sunshine Coast Housing & Construction Award – Lifestyle Housing for High Care Needs, Disabled and Seniors.
- 2017 Master Builders State Award – Lifestyle Housing for High Care Needs, Disabled and Seniors.