By completing this form you agree to receive news, updates and promotions emails from Ausmar in the future. You may withdraw your consent to receive these communications at any time by unsubscribing.
It’s our 25th birthday and we’re celebrating in style!
“AUSMAR HOMES CAR GIVEAWAY” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Ausmar Homes Pty Ltd, ABN 55 087 236 208 of 8 Flinders Lane, Maroochydore QLD 4558] (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to residents of South East Queensland (as outlined in Schedule 1 of these Terms and Conditions) aged 18 years or over who: (a) have signed a building contract with Ausmar Homes (“Promoter”) on or after 1st January 2017 and before 6th December 2018, in accordance with the Promoter’s standard trading terms; and: (b) have selected frames and trusses made from TRUECORE® steel, for the property that is subject to their building contract.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Promotion will be conducted between 01/07/2018 and 11.59pm AEST 06/12/2018 (“Promotional Period”). After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- To receive 1 entry in the promotion, eligible individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Visit the Promoter’s website at www.ausmarhomes.com.au/birthday.
- Locate the promotional form and follow the prompts to access the entry form;
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person via the website.
- An additional entry in the promotion will be awarded to individuals who meet the criteria (as outlined in numbers 3, 4 and 6 of these Terms and Conditions), plus complete the following 3 steps during the Promotional Period:
- Visit four (4) Ausmar Homes locations throughout the promotional period and take a photo of themselves with the Ausmar Homes Instagram frame
- Newport | 7 Crusade Street, Newport Q 4020
- Harmony | 3 & 5 Cornflower Road, Palmview
- Aura | 13 Berry Terrace, Bells Creek QLD 4551, Australia
- Ausmar Head Office | 8 Flinders Lane, Maroochydore Q 4558
- Follow @ausmarhomes and @truecoresteel on Instagram; and
- Upload their four (4) photos to Instagram and tag @ausmarhomes and @truecoresteel in the post.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person via the method outlined in clause 7.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner.
- 25 x finalists will be randomly drawn, from all entries received, at 11:00am AEST on Friday 7th December 2018 at 8 Flinders Lane, Maroochydore. The finalists will be notified via email by COB Monday 10th December 2018. If a finalist cannot be contacted after reasonable enquiries or does not respond to Ausmar Homes before 9am Wednesday 12th December 2018, the Promoter reserves the right to draw a substitute finalist. The 25 x finalists will be invited and get the opportunity to attend an event at Harmony Display World at Cornflower Road, Palmview on Saturday 15th December 2018, where the winner of the promotion will be selected. It is a condition of being a finalist that an individual agrees to attend the finalist event on the nominated date and time. Any costs associated with getting to and from the finals event are the winner’s responsibility and will not be borne by the Promoter. Any finalist that fails to attend the finals event on the nominated date and time will be disqualified and will not be eligible to win the prize in this promotion.
- The winner will be drawn, from the finalists present, at Ausmar Homes ‘Harmony Display Home’ 3 & 5 Cornflower Road, Palmview Q 4556 at 11:00am on Saturday 15th December 2018. The first valid entry drawn, out of the finalists present at the draw, will win a Toyota C-HR Koba valued at up to $37,900, with 4 cylinder 1.2L petrol engine. Prize includes registration, compulsory third-party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges. Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, accommodate the winner’s colour preference, subject to availability. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s nominated address in QLD.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner consents and agrees:
- To participate in reasonable promotional activities, including photography/video sessions, interviews and appearances organised by the Promoter;
- To the Promoter and BlueScope Steel Limited, ABN 16 000 011 058 (“BlueScope”), using the winner’s name, likeness, image and/or voice and the Toyota C-HR Koba, including as it appears at the winner’s property (including in photographs, film and/or recordings) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and BlueScope; and
- The Promoter and BlueScope have all editorial control over material featuring the winner and/or the Toyota C-HR Koba and any such material will not be subject to the winner’s prior approval.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If the prize becomes unavailable for any reason outside of the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of an equal value.
- If the winner does not accept or take delivery of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to photographs (“Content”). The Promoter and BlueScope shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter and BlueScope may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter or BlueScope may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for C aged under 15, or otherwise inappropriate or unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- the Content is the original work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter and BlueScope for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter and BlueScope, their affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Internet in connection with this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- If the prize remains unclaimed as at 2pm on 18/01/2019, an unclaimed prize draw for that prize will take place at that time at 8 Flinders Lane, Maroochydore Q 4558. Any winner will be notified in writing.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and BlueScope (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and BlueScope (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) attendance at a finals event or use or taking of the
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner will be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or BlueScope in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used by the Promoter for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
TRUECORE®, BlueScope and the BlueScope brand mark are registered trademarks of BlueScope Steel Limited, ABN 16 000 011 058, and are used under license. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BlueScope Steel Limited is not responsible nor liable for the administrative aspects of this promotion, including receipt of entries, handing of entries, drawing of winner or awarding of the prize. Entrants should direct any questions regarding the promotion to the Promoter and not to BlueScope Steel Limited. All rights reserved.