YOUR SUPERVISOR WILL:
- Contact you to arrange the Practical Completion Inspection
- Rectify any minor defects that may have been documented at this inspection.
YOUR CLIENT LIAISON OFFICER WILL:
- Contact you to arrange your handover appointment.
- Issue your final claim for payment.
- Hand you your keys to your new home at your handover appointment.
- Provide you with a Handover Pack for your reference.
- Provide you with a Move In Checklist.
Please Note: Both the above appointments are to be held Monday to Friday at a time nominated by your Client Liaison Officer.
WE NEED YOU TO:
- Attend your Practical Completion Inspection.
- Work through the Move In checklist items as applicable.
- Arrange final payment – funds must be cleared into our account at the time of handover to receive the keys to your home. Please note: This can delay your handover if funds are not cleared.
- Attend your handover appointment.